Well, the weekend is starting a day early in our house, due to Easter celebrations this weekend! I have the day off work and my parents are visiting us, so I'm very much looking forward to relaxing and showing them around our new city! I thought I'd go ahead share my favorite reads from the week to kick off the weekend and allow you to relax a little, too.
So happy Good Friday and enjoy your long Easter weekend!!
- Here's a great read to remind you of the significance of this day. Jesus was obedient, humbled, and full of love for us to his death. By his wounds we are healed.
Small business dreaming
- A guide to getting your first few clients - so practical and beneficial!
- On planting an orchard instead of a greenhouse- great metaphor for a steady hustle for your dreams!
- 5 Bloging resources you aren't using (but should be!)
- 7 daily habits to make more time for relationships.